My name is Kylie Mikuta. I was born in Seoul, South Korea and grew up in the Washington DC metro area. I now live in Boulder, Colorado with my husband of 18 years and our two teenage children. I believe the secret to staying young and living a blissful life is to constantly learn and experience new things with a positive attitude. I am a student of life, always learning, creating and ever evolving.
I became a Health and Lifestyle Coach after my daughter and I were diagnosed with a chronic illness. I spent years suffering from migraines, fatigue, weight gain, brain fog, depression, insomnia, chronic pain and digestive issues. I have taken a holistic approach to our healing and to our lives focusing on the nourishment of the body, mind, spirit and soul.
I am blessed to be of service to others with my Lifestyle Coaching Services, Detox & Nourishment Workshops, Kundalini Yoga, Mediation and working with vibrational sound healing using Himalayan Singing Bowls.
My philosophy on health and the concept of True Bliss Living is around truly nourishing ourselves with key elements for our body, mind, spirit and soul to help us heal, transform and live in true bliss.
- Level II Trained Himalayan Singing Bowl Therapy Practitioner
- Certified teacher of Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan
- Certified Lifestyle Meditation Teacher
- Trained in Numerology, The Blessings Code as taught by Yogi Bhajan
- Certified Emotional Eating & Behavior Coach - Institute for the Psychology of Eating
- Certified Holistic Health Coach - Institute for Integrative Nutrition in NYC
- Member of the American Association of Drugless Practitioner
- Certified Detoxification Coach - Natalia Rose’s Advanced Training for Detoxification
- Certified Detox Chef - Rose Program Culinary Institute
- Trained in Hypnobirthing, the Mongan Method
- BS Degree in International Business/Finance - Butler University